Planetary gearheads mean major transmission ratios packed into a small space. Planetary gearheads Ideal for high torque, high performance application. In most cases the geartrain of the input stage is made of plastic to keep noise levels as low as possible at higher RPM’s
- Available in all plastic or metal versions.
- Use of high performance plastic and ceramic materials
- Available with a variety of shaft bearings including sintered, ceramic, and ball bearings.
- Modified version for extended temperature and special environmental conditions are available.
- Custom modifications available.